Sunday, May 2, 2010

No excuses now:)

Now that I have a new laptop and camera, I have no excuses to not be updating my blog. I love to blog, however; my equipment had been on the downfall. Some friends have asked for updates, and my daughter pointed out that I have "snow" pics in my last post. It's my promise to now update my blog at least once a week, as well as start a flickr "picture a day" project. I enjoy reading several blogs, but one of my favs is Leslie's "a friend to knit with" blog. I've been reading it for over two years. And Jules, if you are reading this..I will have recipes again:)




Since Mother's Day weekend is my weekend to work, it was very nice to attend a mother/daughter banquet tonight at our church, the theme being "a purse driven life"..fun!



Besides knitting, Madison and I have been playing with beads. We made two bracelets for the banquet, as door prizes. We will be selling these types of bracelets/rings to benefit the upcoming Relay for Life.

















Knitting...finishing up some baby items at this moment.


For the past two weeks, I have been working just my three 12 hour shifts and have really been enjoying this! I will be able to make it to all of Madison's ball games:)



Logan is just finishing up his second semester, I'm very proud of his accomplishments..for those of you with teenagers..they do finally mature!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

finally

MaryAnn said...

Thank God you're back! I was getting tired of the snowman!