Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Angels & My Dancer

Nearing the end of an entertaining and busy weekend. I haven't had much time to study for the final, but will be plugging away at it, this evening and the next three days.

Madison, Emily, Gabby & Lily were little choir angels Saturday evening at the church.

We enjoyed "An Old Fashioned Christmas Pageant" at our church, Saturday night...complete with a real donkey. That Lily is soo cute!

Another entertainment was Madison's Christmas dance recital this afternoon. I wasn't able to take pictures during the actual recital, so we snapped a few by our tree.

With the flowers that her Daddy got her....

Finally able to share a picture of my fun purse - pattern from the book One Skein Wonders. Knit & felted in wool/mohair. Isn't it just screaming Christmas Party!!! I hope to put it to good use a few times this month!
To all of you, have a wonderful week! For me, the upcoming week is one that I have waited on for quite a while.

1 comment:

Renee said...

Love the purse Karen. You have to show me how to knit it. But first you have to show me how to do the handles on the one I have started. Those family portraits came out great. The one of you and Jay is really nice.
Renee