Friday, December 12, 2008

Family Portrait

The last family portrait that we had taken was in 1998 - ten years ago. That ten year chunk of time seemed to go by so quickly. I'm quite happy with the job that Sears did, and with all the coupons/specials, we were able to order a nice amount of pictures for under $75. We left the mall around 9:15 pm and stopped for a late dinner.
October came & went and I had wanted a nice picture of Jay & I for our 20th anniversary. I like the informality of this picture.
I also wanted a picture of the kids together. We ended up ordering three different poses, but the one at the end is my favorite as it reflects the closeness that those two have for each other. Thank you, Amy, for prompting me to get & keep the apt. for pictures..and it wasn't as stressful as I thought it would be to color coordinate..you are the best!

No comments: