Friday, November 21, 2008

A night to relax

After what seems to have been a very long week, it's nice to just relax this evening. Trying to fight off cold symptoms. Weekend plans include starting some Christmas knitting, doing very little cleaning, finishing The Shack, cooking & making crafts with Madison and repairing some torn wallpaper in the hallway. Tonight would be the perfect night to have a crackling fire in the fireplace..if I had one. I know it's not practical, but I want a real fireplace. For now, I'll be happy with the glow from my wine light that Kay made me:)

A few good reasons for a WOOHOO!
Janelle's husband made it through surgery and they are home this evening.
Today I met with a nurse recruiter for an informal meeting. It felt great!
~Enjoy your weekend, friends~

No comments: