Thursday, October 9, 2008

DNA, RNA.blah, blah, blah..

If it wasn't for the 10 point quiz, the trip to the college would have been a wasted one, this evening. Micro lecture consisted of DNA, RNA..genetics. Glad all the lecture notes are on overhead and printed out for us - my mind just kept wandering. I heard something about nucleotides & ribosomes, but I was in a far off land thinking about the upcoming wine trip, thinking about my much needed hair apt on Saturday at 7 AM, thinking about the yarn I wanted to buy this weekend to knit this. We were tortured with this lecture until 8:35 pm..UGH!
Came home to find that Madison had sold the remainder of Gertrude Hawk candy bars, tonight. Not too shabby - two boxes in one day, (thanks to Amy selling a box, also). Selling these to benefit our graduation dinner party.

BCC mid-semester break Monday & Tuesday.

Let's get this weekend started! Woohoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are the lecture notes posted online somewhere too? I'm curious because I wrote a tool for converting DNA/RNA and could use a refresher on that stuffs.

Also, are those candy bars any good? :P